software update

Post Reply
User avatar
Najeeb khan
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 447
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:32
Location: piplan mianwali
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 286 times
Pakistan

software update

#1

Post by Najeeb khan »

Hi
I clicked OK on the software update and got a message saying please wait for few minutes.
I watched for a long time but those few minutes were not ending,
I turned it off with the walk button on the back of the receiver, turned it on after a while, the TV screen is black and nothing. Now you can tell me what to do.


User avatar
admin
SF FOUNDER
SF FOUNDER
Posts: 694
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 11:58
Has thanked: 1664 times
Been thanked: 405 times
Contact:
Germany

Re: software update

#2

Post by admin »

piplan1966 wrote: ↑11 Dec 2022, 04:10 Hi
I clicked OK on the software update and got a message saying please wait for few minutes.
I watched for a long time but those few minutes were not ending,
I turned it off with the walk button on the back of the receiver, turned it on after a while, the TV screen is black and nothing. Now you can tell me what to do.
Man when update online don't turn off box :cry:

Fine
Put new image in flash usb and reflash eith latest image :D

:tfds

Regarding


User avatar
Najeeb khan
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 447
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:32
Location: piplan mianwali
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 286 times
Pakistan

Re: software update

#3

Post by Najeeb khan »

hi
I'm tempted to install the new image,
But not installing


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Cardsharing Emulators”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest